What better way to enjoy the current sunshine than to grab a cold drink and take a break with the latest edition of ATEMatters from Legal Protection Group.
This month our cup overfloweth with a refreshing mix of key decisions and judgments affecting the world of litigation and legal costs funding including:
- The Court’s powers when it comes to relief from sanctions
- A really useful review of case law regarding ATE insurance and Deeds of Indemnity as a means to satisfy security for costs applications
- Whether it is champertous for a law firm to indemnify a client’s adverse costs
- The impact derived from the late acceptance of a Part 36 offer
- Proposed CPR changes to QOCS
As always please do get in touch if you have any queries, comments or just need to talk through anything to do with ATE insurance or funding.
Until next month, enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!
ATEMatters June 2022