Our Home Emergency and Residential Landlord Emergency Assistance policies provide cover for emergencies arising at home or a tenanted property involving the main source of heating, electrics, plumbing, drainage, sanitation, roofing, windows, doors and locks which is fully supported by a 24-hour nationwide emergency contractor network.

Costs of £500 or £1,000 per claim are covered for emergency call-out and repairs. Home Emergency cover is usually arranged together with home insurance or may be automatically included within a home insurance policy.

Residential Landlord cover is usually arranged together with a landlord insurance policy and can also be included automatically.

We also provide Motor Breakdown Assistance which can include home breakdown and also covers roadside assistance, vehicle recovery, onward travel and misfuelling, supported by a 24-hour nationwide emergency repair and vehicle recovery network.

Motor Breakdown Assistance can also be extended to certain countries in Europe.